Wednesday, 16 April 2014

Dungeon Crawl: Miranda's Tempest

I love Shakespeare. The first story I had published, in the Xcite collection Past Pleasures, features the bard himself submitting to the whims of a girl who has to dress as a boy to play a girl on his stage. Since then, I've written a queer, sci-fi take on As You Like It, in Storm Moon Press's Shakespearotica, and I've imagined the things The Tempest's Miranda, Caliban and Ferdinand might get up to together in my collection of three stories from House of Erotica - Miranda's Tempest: Three Classic Tales with a Kinky Twist.

For this week's Dungeon Crawl, I'm bringing you an excerpt from Miranda's Tempest. There's a whole debate to be had about whether fantastic stories really need a re-telling, but the story is not simply the original with added saucy bits. It's a re-imagining in which Caliban and Miranda enjoy a D/s relationship and then add the prince Ferdinand into the mix when he is washed up on their island. So, happy crawling, and without further ado, here's my excerpt:

‘My love,’ she said to Caliban. ‘I have waited long enough. I would claim my punishment now. And my reward.’
She stood and Caliban pulled off her dress. He bent her over the king’s bed, her face pressed into sumptuous furs and linens. He ran a finger between her legs and brought it to her mouth to taste. ‘So wet my little one, I will enjoy bringing you to delicious climax. But first I must spank your power-drunken spirit into submission. Ferdinand, I would have you palm your cock into stiffness then come onto the bed and push it deep into Miranda’s mouth while I beat her.’
Ferdinand pumped his shaft until it grew large and positioned himself at Miranda’s face. He guided his cock to her lips and slid it inside. Miranda moaned. Caliban landed his first blow, a stinging slap to the underside of her right buttock. He brought down his hand over and over as Miranda squirmed, muffled cries escaping around Ferdinand’s flesh. Caliban breathed harder as he put his strength into every spank. On and on went the blows. Miranda’s head swam. Her feet scrabbled on the wooden floor. Her fingers grasped the bedcovers. She felt Ferdinand’s hands at her wrists, pinning them down. Her face was hot, hair stuck to her sweating cheek, while the youth’s shaft filled her gaping mouth.
Tension drained from her body, muscles melting into the soft mattress. Her feet slowed their desperate, twisting march. Her cries turned to moans. She ceased to flinch at every blow, instead raising her ass in plea for more. Her skin burned. Caliban stopped. She groaned in frustration. But finally she felt his cock. Impossibly hard. It slid up her slit and came to rest at her entrance. Her cunt pulsed, beckoning it in. But Caliban took her slowly, so slowly. She raised her haunches, pushing back onto him, but he moved with her, drawing away. Gradually, he fed his head inside her. She wanted to scream but Ferdinand’s cock stifled the sound. Her flesh stretched around her lover, inch by inch. He slid the shaft inside in tiny increments. Finally, his head ground against her womb and he pulled out. All the way out, to pierce her afresh. The emptiness was torture. Miranda was a whimpering mass of longing, desperate to be fucked hard and fast.




5 comments:

  1. Rewriting Shakespeare - what a great idea, so many characters to play with!
    Wonderfully hot snippet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tilly, wow... you really packed a lot into this excerpt. I need a cold shower now.
    2 men at the same time has always been among my favorite fantasies. One in front and the other behind... very titillating. Thank you for stirring my emotions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very hot excerpt indeed... and such depth for her character, felt like I was experiencing this with her... Like LA, a cold shower indeed...

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the excerpt and yes, eroticized Shakespeare is fine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. That was amazing!! Very nice excerpt!!

    ReplyDelete