Thursday, 28 February 2013

Out now: Smut Alfresco

I was really pleased when I found out my story had been accepted for Smut Alfresco. Having read the first Smut by the Sea anthology, which I reviewed here, I was instantly drawn to the whole idea. The bright and breezy nature of 'smut', the Britishness of it (although there are stories set around the globe, it just has a Brit feel to it), the wholesome, life-affirming nature of fresh air and sunshine. So to be able to participate as an author in the Smut family is just amazing.

There's a new Smut by the Sea anthology in the pipeline, but sister publication Smut Alfresco is out now and the blurb goes like this: 

Sex in the great outdoors is the theme of this erotic anthology, edited by Victoria Blisse and Lucy Felthouse.

From the dramatic gritstone escarpments of Derbyshire's Peak District, to a quiet caravan site in deepest Wales, Smut Alfresco has it all. Whatever your interpretation of frisky outdoor fun, there's something nestling between the covers for you.

Sexy woodsmen, daring couples, rock stars, cougars, map enthusiasts, mattresses, ex-lovers, tour guides, hunky sheriffs and nature reserve rangers all appear in this hot collection of stories from erotica's finest authors.


I'm going to be heading over to the blogs of editors Lucy Felthouse and Victoria Blisse to talk more about the inspiration behind my story soon.

You can get Smut Alfresco at Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.com and other online bookstores. 

2 comments:

  1. will buy...
    then read outdoors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's hoping for some good weather for you! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete