These are what I'm working on at the mo. The first two are set to be those longer works I keep harping on about. The four after that are all short stories with summer deadlines:
1. This one's a contemporary story exploring what it means to be a male Dom:
She goes up to her bedroom and reaches under the bed for her toys, which she keeps in an old wicker picnic hamper. It makes it look like she’s going to pull out some cucumber sandwiches and a slice of Victoria sponge. What she actually takes out are two lengths of 8mm white cotton rope.
2. And this one's a story of a couple who build their own house with lots of kinky opportunities in the design. Told by the male sub:
“I’ve been wondering what possessed me to grow these new-fangled round courgettes,” she says, showing me one that looks to me to be the size of a tennis ball, although my mind is probably exaggerating as it runs through the possible things she could do with it. I swallow and put down my hammer. I’ve already had trouble concentrating while I imagined what its handle would feel like inside me. We like to improvise.
3. And here's one in which a couple are separated for several months while he's on secondment so they start having webcam sex. She's just told him to gag himself:
He puts the black ball between his teeth and fiddles with the fastening. I see him cinch it so tight that the straps cut into the corners of his mouth. I’ve grown to love gagging him myself. I think it’s the moment when he opens his mouth and lets me slide it in. It’s another way of penetrating him, filling him all up... But seeing him do it to himself. That’s new. That’s something I’ll be doing again when he gets home too.
4. And here's a fem sub to even things up a bit, although she's on her own in a 'special' kind of spa in this bit ahead of a date that evening:
My breath seems loud. Perhaps because it’s the only thing I can hear. No rainforest sounds CD, thank God. I’m starting to feel warm and my skin is tingling as my sweat activates the mud minerals. It is a spa treatment, after all. Just one that provides a little extra. If I survive today without dying of embarrassment, I might sign up for one of their shibari experience days. Sounds like something you’d get coupons in the paper for – try paragliding, try scuba diving, try rope suspension…
5. Here's one about sharing fantasies:
That night. It was a few weeks ago.
Cabernet sauvignon had been on buy-one-get-one-free, so of course we drank both
bottles. Then we started talking dirty. “Go on, there must be some fantasy you
haven’t let on about,” I dared him. His turned out to be the relatively mundane
one of wanting to watch me with another woman. My confession put a bit of a dampener on the evening. He sobered
up pretty quick when I said, “I’d really love to fuck your ass with a
strap-on.”
6. And here's a historic m/m one - a Victorian lord and his gardener. The 'fgfgfg' denotes some research still to be done (yellow rose variety around in the 19th century anyone?) And of course, in Tilly World, it's not going to be the gardener who ends up on his knees later...
He comes out onto the front steps to see them off. The
parasites that have fed from his table and slept in his feather beds for nigh
on a month. I don’t understand how he can be so polite to them all, rigorously
observing all social niceties. I know he’s seen me here, kneeling in the rose
bed weeding; he made one slight glance to where I’m working beneath the yellow
fgfgfg before he turned back to his guests, smiling and shaking hands, lifting
the ladies’ gloved fingers to his lips.

I love the one about sharing fantasies ;)
ReplyDelete