Grab yourself a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy the blog of British erotica author Tilly Hunter.
Tuesday, 16 July 2013
The Great Outdoors
I'm going to be taking part in August Alfresco soon (in August, in fact. Doh). I do love the great outdoors. And so far, this year's British summer is coming up trumps. Although my allotment would appreciate a little rain right about now.
So what is August Alfresco? It's a collection of 31 authors bringing you 31 excerpts of sexy outdoor shenanigans. Readers who join in by commenting on the blog posts will be in with the chance to win a Kindle, £50 of Total-E-Bound books or £50 of Xcite books. If you comment on every post for the month, you'll get extra chances to win.
There are still some spots left for authors to take part. It costs £5 to book a slot, which is going towards the prizes. If you're interested, all the details are at smutalfresco.co.uk and it's being organised by Victoria Blisse.
I just have to decide which story to use. I haven't set out with any particular objective to write lots of alfresco liaisons, but when I think over the stories that have come out this year, there's a fair few that are full of wholesome fresh air fun. And when I say wholesome, I mostly mean kinky. So will it be a cold encounter in the sea at an island off North Wales, a map-related romp in a stone circle in the Orkneys, Caliban dominating Miranda on the mythical island of the Tempest - in the book that also includes Gretel discovering her dominant side in the woods and Penelope bathing with her 12 handmaidens in a Greek river - rope bondage in a Japanese-style garden in the middle of London or a tense clash between soldiers on a boggy battlefield in 1st century Britain? Decisions, decisions...
Labels:
authors,
blog hop,
competition,
Victoria Blisse
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment