Ready for a little light spanking? For the Dungeon Crawl this week I'm bringing you an excerpt from my story Twenty-four Surprises. It's a festive-themed story, which I guess is a little odd when Easter's coming up, but I hope you'll forgive that because it does have some lovely domestic discipline in it. It's from Winter Warmers, published by House of Erotica. Now, if you'd care to assume the postion:
He shows me the paddle. Black. Check. Leather. Check. Smaller than I’d
imagined. He pushes it to my face, down by the sofa cushions. “Kiss it, Sam.
You have to kiss the implement of correction, don’t you. You remember?”
I
may have said that, yes. I purse my lips and give it a smacker, my face flushing
red. My ass feels like it’s glowing already, sticking up there like a beacon.
Tom brushes a hand over it and dips a finger under. “My, how wet you are
darling. It just shows what a depraved creature you are.”
One
track of my mind is thinking that his Victorian gentleman act is just
ridiculous, while another is imagining grand drawing rooms and crowds of
sombrely clad men clustered around tethered, bent-over females with their acres
of skirts and petticoats pushed up over their heads. Tom rubs the paddle over
each cheek, drawing out the anticipation so much I wiggle my hips and invite
him to get on with it.
“All
in good time, Sam. You need to reflect on your misdemeanours first, have them
pictured in your mind when the paddle lands. Otherwise, how will you learn? You
must learn that your perverse, unladylike fantasies will be met only with
punishment, not rewarded with fulfilment.”
What
misdemeanours? Who cares? Maybe I didn’t do the breakfast dishes this morning
when it was my turn. Maybe I don’t iron his socks. Maybe I haven’t adequately
scrubbed the step or blacked the grate. Whatever that means.
“Are
you ready to accept your punishment?”
“Yes.”
“Are
you truly penitent?”
“Yes.”
“You
will count the blows.”
“Yes.”
Thwack.
It’s
definitely harsher than the satin paddle. Heavier, stingier, louder. “One.”
“You
may now rearrange your attire and carry on with your duties.”
Huh?
“Huh?”
“You
heard me. Put your knickers back on and help me make the dinner.”
“What?
Is that it? That can’t be it."
If that single little spank has left you unsatisfied, be assured there's much more to come in the story. But if you're desperate for more right away, crawl on over to the other blogs taking part this week...


One smack does a punishment make. I know this first hand.....
ReplyDeleteDelivery is everything!
ReplyDeleteSuch a depraved creature she is! I love playing Victorian.
ReplyDelete