Maybe a world without chocolate is not your worst nightmare
after all. I mean, not everyone’s a chocoholic. So what if you had to give up
everything else and live in a world in which all you could eat was chocolate?
Let’s see what our More Smut for Chocoholics authors think. And come back tomorrow
for the final interview question: How does chocolate rate against a) cheese, b)
red wine, c) bacon?
How would you cope in
a world in which all you could eat was chocolate?
Victoria Blisse: There’s all kinds
of chocolate, so you could probably have quite a varied diet. I’d survive
happily!
Slave
Nano: I suppose you ought to be careful what you wish for. Is
this a King Midas question? Imagine if everything you touched turned to
chocolate!
Anna Sky: Ah well. Chocolate doesn’t
have to be sweet, there’s lots of ways to eat it. Think venison in chocolate
sauce…oh hang on, all I could eat was chocolate? That would make for an unhappy
Anna very quickly.
Jillian Boyd: That would be tough,
because in the end you'd get so sick of eating chocolate all the time, you'd
stop eating all together, which is not at all good.
Vanessa de Sade: Oh, I'd so love
it, but I suspect that I might become a clandestine sneaker of contraband bacon
rolls.
Lucy Felthouse: I’m not sure. I
think I’d probably miss chips, cheese and meat.
Wendi Zwaduk: I’d definitely have to
pace myself. I assume after a while I might get tired of it, but if there’s enough
I wonder if I wouldn’t. Hmm. I know I would be a happy girl.
Aurelia T Evans: I don’t
think I could handle it. As I get older, I’m more and more fascinated with
variety. Even though I like a food routine (that includes chocolate in it,
because reasons), I break from that routine every so often and rarely regret
it. (There was this one Hawaiian barbecue place, but we will never speak of it
again.) I think my appreciation for chocolate would be greatly reduced if it was
all I had to eat. It’s more meaningful to me as a treat.
Nicole Gestalt: Well chocolate is good for you! So I think I'd be totally fine although I can imagine trying to come up with creative ways to eat the chocolate!
Annabeth Leong:This would be much harder for me. I'd have to find
something bitter and not too sweet, or I'd be loopy from the sugar rush all the
time.
Nicole Gestalt: Well chocolate is good for you! So I think I'd be totally fine although I can imagine trying to come up with creative ways to eat the chocolate!
Tilly Hunter: That
would totally spoil my occasional urges to indulge. I would be seriously craving a slice
of hot buttered toast.
On Monday, I asked: What is your favourite kind of chocolate and why?
And on Tuesday, I asked: Why did you want to write for More Smut for Chocoholics?
On Wednesday, I asked: How would you cope in a world without chocolate?
You can buy More Smut for Chocoholics at Amazon,
Amazon
UK, All
Romance and other online book shops.

No comments:
Post a Comment