And here, in the final excerpt in this summer series of Cleis Press magnificence, is a taster from My Pillar-Box Red Cock, my story in Hungry For More from new Cleis imprint Tempted Romance, edited by Rachel Kramer Bussel. It's a pegging story, which is probably all the introduction it needs:
When he drops his jeans, bends over and shows me the base of
the plug sticking out of his ass, I just can’t believe he’s been doing this
without me. After what I said that drunken night a few weeks ago. And I thought
he’d called me up to the bedroom to admire our new rug. I heard him vacuuming
ready to roll it out. It’s hand-woven by Berber nomads don’t you know, one
hundred per cent wool from Atlas mountain ewes.
But I’m not admiring the weaving. Instead I’m staring at my
husband’s ass as he stands on the newly rolled out rug, having left all his
clothes in an untidy pile in one corner of it. I’m staring at the butt plug
he’s put in his ass. Or rather, it’s looking at me, one pearlescent blue pupil
surrounded by the iris-like filament of his asshole. It twitches a little, the
eye winking out some Morse code that only I can understand. It’s saying, “Grab
hold of me in your sweaty little fingers, draw me slowly out, stretch his hole
with my bulbous girth, push me back in and watch the muscles close, fuck him
with me.” Oh, I understand exactly what my husband’s cheap vinyl butt plug is
saying to me.
“So, um, when did you get that?”
“About a fortnight ago.” He’s still bent over, hands on his
knees, craning his neck round to talk to me. “Actually it was twelve days ago,
exactly. Which means I’m up to an hour at a time. I started off wearing it for
five minutes and increased gradually.”
We’re standing in our bedroom in broad daylight on a Sunday
morning discussing how Ryan has been training his butt for penetration with
military precision without telling me. I need to backtrack. Quite far back. I also
need to stop staring at the plug and wondering if its round base works as a
suction cup.
“Honey, I’m pretty sure you said you didn’t want anything
near your ass. You do remember that night, right? That’s why I haven’t
mentioned it again.”
That night. It was a few weeks ago. Cabernet sauvignon had
been on buy-one-get-one-free, so of course we drank both bottles. Then we
started talking dirty. “Go on, there must be some fantasy you haven’t let on
about,” I dared him. His turned out to be the relatively mundane one of wanting
to watch me with another woman. I’d do it for him, but I was disappointed he
came up with something so predictable. He can be pretty filthy at times. But my
confession put a bit of a dampener on the evening. He sobered up pretty quick
when I said, “I’d really love to fuck your ass with a strap-on.”
Oops.
You can buy Hungry for More at Amazon US and Amazon UK.

No comments:
Post a Comment