I'm going to blow my own trumpet. Does that sound rude to
you? I'm not sure how it works as a euphemism. Anyway, one of my stories,
Toasted Marshmallows, from The Big Book of Submission, edited by Rachel Kramer Bussel and
published by Cleis
Press, was reviewed by Clitical's Jenne. And it's a rather positive review, saying
things like this:
I adore Toasted Marshmallows, and have read it more than a
few times since I first discovered it. I love everything about this particular
story, the writing, the plot and the characters.
Wowser. Also, this:
I feel like I’m inside this guy's head as I read the story,
and that for me is what makes this story such a pleasure to read.
Jenne also has this to say about the anthology as a whole:
The stories have that one thread [submission] running
through them, but they are so varied in how that theme is executed by the
various writers.
For the full review, head over to Clitical.
You can buy The Big Book of Submission: 69 Kinky Tales at Amazon US, Amazon UK, and all your usual smutty bookstores.

I adored Toasted Marshmallow Tilly. For me, as I said, it was the stand out story of the whole 69. It's not that I didn't enjoy the others because I did but yours was different and just got me where it mattered, so to speak. By the way your entitled to blow your own trumpet once in a while LOL
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to reading more of your work soon.
I'm so glad you enjoyed it. It's lovely to know that I'm on someone's wavelength! Thank you for the fabulous review.
ReplyDelete