The short story I'm writing at the moment is taking longer than I expected, the result of being a working, single parent, I guess. I could do with a holiday, which is exactly what the couple in my story are having - at a historic cottage sited over an ancient spring. What I didn't realise when I started writing was that I would need to try to imagine what sphagnum moss smells like and how to describe a hand-carved wooden dildo. It's hard work, you know. Here are two snippets to whet your appetite:
‘No reception,’ he said, glancing at his mobile. ‘And no TV,
I notice.’
‘That’s why I chose it,’ Maria said. ‘Remote. Secluded...’
‘No-one to hear you scream...’
‘Precisely.’
****
He
dipped the moss in the well and squeezed it over her, again and again. She
wriggled and moaned in frustration as the cool water tantalised her clit.
*****
I'll put the finished version on here soon, but for now you'll have to use your imagination. Feel free to speculate on how the story goes in the comments section!

No comments:
Post a Comment