***Update. I've since posted this story to Literotica to get greater exposure for it, so I'll give you a little taster, but click the link to read the rest. ****
Hello out there and welcome to my first blog post. I've hesitated to post a story I wrote a couple of years ago and now, on re-reading, seems to have more than an acceptable amount of corny bits. But I haven't finished the one I wanted to start off with and, hey, I'm just impatient. It seemed appropriate to have a little femdom, too, after the furore surrounding the Fifty Shades trilogy. Am I the only one who kept reading in the hope little Ana would discover her inner dominatrix? Anyway, without further ado, here's one from the files...
Hello out there and welcome to my first blog post. I've hesitated to post a story I wrote a couple of years ago and now, on re-reading, seems to have more than an acceptable amount of corny bits. But I haven't finished the one I wanted to start off with and, hey, I'm just impatient. It seemed appropriate to have a little femdom, too, after the furore surrounding the Fifty Shades trilogy. Am I the only one who kept reading in the hope little Ana would discover her inner dominatrix? Anyway, without further ado, here's one from the files...
Tools of the Trade
Tanya thought about James out there in the garage. Sawing and sanding. Hammering and screwing. Yes, he was out there screwing night after night, she giggled to herself, while she was sitting in the living room bored of watching soap operas. Sure, he was making furniture for their new home, but he needed a break. She needed him to have a break.
And tonight she had a plan. There wasn’t much she needed to take out there. He had plenty of tools and it was her turn to use them.
As she opened the garage door, he didn’t even look up. He was standing at the workbench, sawing a piece of oak. Tanya admired his muscular shoulders through his tight white t-shirt.
‘Hey hun,’ he said. ‘I hope you’ve brought me a cup of tea.’
‘I can do better than that,’ she said. And she quickly bent over to slip one end of a set of cuffs onto his ankle, the other cuff on to the leg of the workbench.
Just read this on Literotica - ridiculously good. The sort of good which inspires that strange mixture of admiration and rank envy...
ReplyDeleteThank you for such a kind comment, you've made my day! Glad you enjoyed it.
ReplyDelete