I think I'm finally safe to reveal that I have a couple of stories coming out in Cleis Press anthologies over the coming months. I have one called Tight Rope Walker in Best Bondage Erotica 2014 edited by Rachel Kramer Bussel. And another of my alter egos, James McArthur, has got one in there called No Strings Attached.
I'm excited by the cover, which is saying something. With many erotica and romance covers I have to bite my tongue and silently repeat to myself the words: "I must not bitch." Then I go over to the Bad Romance Covers blog for a giggle. But this cover - and, I'm now realising, Cleis' covers in general - does it for me. It has mystery, it has subtlety (which I always have to look up the spelling of), it has rope... The anthology is due out in January. You can preorder it at Amazon or Amazon UK.
I also have one or two coming out in Alison Tyler's anthologies. My tale, Kneading Lessons, features a hot baker in the collection Shhh! Don't Tell Anyone... Erotic Fantasies about Sexy Occupations. And since I've just posted the contract I guess I can also tell you I have one called Doing It by the Book in Bound for Trouble. So expect more book release excitement from me soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment