Sunday, 22 September 2013

100th Sunday Snog!

Well, this may be my first Sunday snog, but it’s Victoria Blisse’s 100th. Lucky her. And to celebrate, she’s raising some money for charity and organising a bumper giveaway. She’s already raised more than a hundred quid for Medecins Sans Frontieres and she’s rounded up dozens of authors to give away some freebies on their blogs.

I’m going to give away an ebook copy of Smut by the Sea Volume 2. Comment on this post for your chance to win. I’ll use some highly scientific method to pick a winner if I actually get more than one commenter! You’ve got until midnight on September 27th to enter. And if you’d like to go off and have a chance of winning dozens more prizes, then all the authors taking part are listed on Victoria’s Blisse Kiss page.

This snog is taken from my story in Smut by the Sea Vol 2, Stuck on the Edge. Gareth and Claire's last paddle in the sea before they’re meant to be going home from their little island hideaway is getting a little out of hand:

Gareth swam up beside me, the arms of his t-shirt wrapping round his biceps. I put my feet down, feeling soft sand between my toes instead of shingle out this deep, and let him get his arms around me. You’d think I might have been getting used to the temperature by now, but in fact I felt like my lips might be turning blue. He kissed them. And somehow his lips were still warm. As mine melted against his, it felt like the rest of my body was a marble statue. Only my lips were real, flesh and blood, pulsing with heat. His tongue was hot too. He darted it out and I opened my mouth to let him in. My throat felt tight and deep within my frozen belly a little spark went pop.

I may have moaned a little. He drew back and said, “You did once tell me you fancied sex in the sea. And somehow we’ve never got round to it.”

“Are you kidding me? Sex? Here? Now?” My voice rose in pitch until I was sure it was audible only to bats. I was shaking and my mind was already wondering how long it would take for Gareth to run to the warden’s cabin, for the warden to radio for help, for a helicopter to arrive, winch me up and transport me to the nearest hospital to be treated for hypothermia. And frostbite. And crazy, irrational lust. My nipples were already rock hard because of the cold, but now they were tingling too. Because of the lust.

8 comments:

  1. Yay! Happy first snog Tilly - I love this saucy snippet x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice excerpt!
    tessa dot bamberg at kolumbus dot fi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the Snog-fest! Nice snippet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've gotten more than 1 comment. Now what will your very scientific method be? LOL.
    catherinelee100 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been wanting to read this anthology!

    vitajex(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I do have more than one comment! Thanks for taking part. Competition's open until close of play Friday so I'll pick a winner at the weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh . . . isn't Lust such a wonderful emotion!!! Releasing, relieving, re-energising . . . I love it . . . and I want to know that your lust swamped the hypothermia with your excited and wanton warmth!!!
    Xxx - K

    ReplyDelete