![]() |
| Simon Neil, Biffy Clyro |
So I've written him a little confessional-type history and then I thought, I could do with some visuals of what this guy looks like. Now, he can't be the besuited, billionaire business type currently beloved of erotic romance, because I can't stand a man in a suit and if I was a man I certainly wouldn't be one who dressed smartly. I'd be one who favoured jeans and t-shirts but had probably mellowed from his younger days as a messy-haired, grungy kind of dude. So I looked up some hunky rockers. And what did I find? Not one from my list of fanciables who has a dominant look in his eyes, damnit. This probably says more about my taste than it does about hunky rockers in general. But it's also useful in its own way, because, as I've probably said a million times before, I hate stereotypes. And what could be more delicious than a dominant man who's confident enough in himself to show a little vulnerability on occasion?
Anyway, here's the start of the character profile:
![]() |
| Jared Leto, 30 Seconds to Mars |
Hi, my name’s Jeremy and I like to hurt women.
That’s how I imagine it would start, my confessional at some
kind of Sadists’ Anonymous.
And how long have you
had these feelings, Jeremy?
This is more like how I imagine the psychiatrist’s
consultation would go. As long as I can
remember, I’d say. I used to tie up my sister’s dolls and dangle them over the
steam from the kettle spout by their luscious blonde hair. She had so many, she
didn’t notice when I took one, stripped off its wide, pink princess dress and
buried it upside down in the soil at the bottom of the garden so just its legs
were sticking out. Well, its legs and bum, which was about the extent of my
anatomical knowledge back then.


LOL Oh you are too funny...torture of Barbie dolls - isn't that the first step to something heinous? LOL
ReplyDelete