House of Erotica has a new anthology out full of spooky goings-on, just in time for Halloween. The Witching Hour has, quite aptly, thirteen stories from some frighteningly fabulous authors. I'm afraid mine, True Love's Curse (f/m), contains no pumpkins, dressing up or candy. But it does have some chains. And a fairytale prince. And a curse. And a complicated spell. I'll tell you more soon, but for now you can buy the book at:
Grab yourself a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy the blog of British erotica author Tilly Hunter.
Tuesday, 8 October 2013
New story!
Ah, Halloween. Or Samhain, if you prefer. That funny time of year when the boundaries between worlds weaken and strange beings from other realms might break through, the beginning of the year's darker half, a time for staring into the flames and seeing visions of the future. Or an excuse to dress up and eat sweets.
Labels:
anthology,
f/m,
Halloween,
House of Erotica,
published,
Samhain,
short story,
spooky,
witch,
writing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Aww. So many awesome books, so little money! I'm putting this on my wishlist though, because the story sounds great!
ReplyDelete