Bear with me while I engage in pure self-indulgence, a 'look at me, look at all these pretty books I'm in' moment. Because most of these are not yet available, but they are pretty books. I have to stay quiet about many of the covers I see on erotica and erotic romance offerings because my comments might not come across well online. (But if you want to see a nicely balanced view, check out Janine Ashbless's blog post about covers). But Cleis covers hit the spot for me. Sometimes they're subtle, sometimes they're brash, but always they look professional, appropriate to the content and, well, hot.
Best Bondage Erotica 2014
Out now
Edited by Rachel Kramer Bussel
Contains my m/f story Tight-Rope Walker
Out July 2014
Edited by Tenille Brown
Contains my m/m story Mud and Pain
Bound for Trouble
Out July 2014
Edited by Alison Tyler
Contains my m/f story Doing It by the Book
Pre-order at Amazon/Amazon UK
The Big Book of Submission
Out July 2014
Edited by Rachel Kramer Bussel
Contains my stories Training My Dom (m/f)
and Toasted Marshmallows (mmff?!)
Pre-order at Amazon or Amazon UK
Tumblr page
The Big Book of Submission
Out July 2014
Edited by Rachel Kramer Bussel
Contains my stories Training My Dom (m/f)
and Toasted Marshmallows (mmff?!)
Pre-order at Amazon or Amazon UK
Tumblr page




No comments:
Post a Comment