
I'm bringing you an excerpt from my story 'The Guerilla's Plaything' in the anthology Snatched, out now from Storm Moon Press, Amazon and Amazon UK.
Our main character Thomas has been kidnapped while on holiday in the Amazon rainforest, but finds that his harsh treatment at the hands of the slightly bonkers Alvaro reminds him a little too vividly of his BDSM relationship with his partner John:
Alvaro told me to lie down on the groundsheet while he
brandished a bundle of the jute rope. “Turn over,” he said. I didn’t question
or argue. I rolled onto my front and let him pull my wrists to the small of my
back where he bound them, securely but carefully so that nothing pressed on the
vulnerable insides of my wrists to cut off my circulation. My throat tightened.
I could feel every particle of the gritty sand that lay on the groundsheet
against my cheek.
Alvaro bound my ankles in the same way, wrapping the
rope carefully so it wasn’t overlapping. I realized I had semi-consciously
pressed my toes into the ground to raise my lower legs and make it easier for
him. Then he tied my wrists and ankles together, pulling my feet up. Not as
tight as John would have done it when he wanted me in the strictest of hogties.
Just enough to stop me straightening my legs or being able to struggle to my
feet.
“You are so predictable,” Alvaro said, kneeling at my
side and leaning toward my face. “A bit of rope, and you are panting. I
wouldn’t be surprised if your cock starts to dribble a little bit.” He grabbed
a handful of my hair and yanked my head off the ground, stretching my throat
out and making my mouth fall open wider. With the other hand, he took hold of
my jaw firmly and turned my face toward him. I struggled to swallow. My rigid
cock was trapped beneath me, throbbing against the open zipper. Alvaro leaned
down, opened his mouth and pressed his lips to mine, flicking his tongue
inside. His stubble rasped against the one-day growth on my chin. As he pulled
away, I strained to reach his mouth again, but he kept his grasp tight around
my jaw.
He whispered close to my face, “I let you into a
secret. I am planning on escaping this camp myself tonight. Once a person has
joined the Movement, they are never allowed to leave. But I have to get out. I will
take you with me.”
This threw me. Was it another cruel trick? “Why would
you do that?” I asked.
“Because I like you,” he said. “Your reaction to being
kidnapped and bound has amused me greatly. It brings me great joy to see an
attractive man who loves to be tied and teased. Your partner is a very lucky
man. I want to make sure you get back to him in one piece.”

My gosh the crawl is HOT this week. I need a fan, and it's still winter here!
ReplyDeleteGreat excerpt, I could feel Thomas' anticipation as he was being tied. Now I need to know why he was snatched and who he's being returned too.
Very nice, I want to know what happens next. Does he really get released and does he choose to leave his captor? I have a feeling he may not.
ReplyDelete