It imagines what life is like for Penelope in the long years of her husband Odysseus' absence, while 108 suitors lord it up in her household, each trying to persuade her that her husband is dead and she should marry him instead. Yes, we're talking Homer. Ancient Greece. And the statue of a goddess that comes to life, and some lesbian menage, and some voyeurism, and some feminisation, and some prostate milking, and some loom bondage. All those things. Don't forget to check out the other authors in this week's crawl, but without further ado, here's a little something to tease:
‘Though
I love my maids, I have also missed my husband and welcome his safe return
home. He is the only man I will ever share my bed with. For you, I can offer
something you may think little better than slavery, but it will allow you to
serve me in a far more personal manner than a kitchen boy.’ I am almost ashamed
of the way I toyed with this earnest youth as he knelt at my feet. But I think
he enjoyed it. His mouth was open and his breath audible. ‘Should you pass the
test, I would have you become one of my personal servants. Join my maids in
keeping me from loneliness when my husband is absent, which he no doubt will be
again. You will have to hide your masculinity: shave your body, wear women’s
garments and control your cock. In return, you will get to serve me as my maids
do and bring me pleasure. Do you accept?’
‘Yes
my lady. Willingly.’
‘Then
it is time to administer the test. The other suitors were told that if they
passed once they would undergo this treatment each night until my weaving was
finished. As you can see, my cloth is barely begun, but I tire of it already.
And there is no longer a need for this trickery. I will not make it a condition
for you. But I will repeat the test when it amuses me to. Now remove your robe
and stand facing my loom.’
Leontes
rose and did as he was bidden, turning his lean back to me and my companions.
The loom’s large, upright frame was fixed to the wall with batons to allow room
for the bar of the heddle to move, separating the warp threads for me to weave
between them. The thicker yarn I had spun to secure each suitor now hung
permanently from the frame. I told Leontes to raise his arms and fastened his
wrists wide apart above his head. I had him open his legs and stooped to tie
his ankles to the lower corners. His torso tautened and his cock rose, parting
the warp threads. The horizontal heddle pressed into his upper thighs, raising
his rear. He was so much calmer than the others, though his breathing had
quickened. His response seemed one of arousal rather than the consternation the
others had shown.
‘Are
you ready?’ I asked.
‘Yes,
my lady,’ he whispered, turning glossy eyes towards me over his shoulder.
I
dipped my hand into a bowl of oil and rubbed it between my fingers and over my
knuckles. I pressed my fingertips to the top of Leontes’ crack and allowed him
a moment to become accustomed to my touch.

This story has some very unique elements, from the characters to the trials to prove the are worthy. i don't think I've read kinky Odysseus before. What a great twist. Like the whole loom thing as well. Creative :)
ReplyDelete