I decided to see what would happen if the women who love to love gay romance were allowed to forget about everything, with abandon, and just write what they want with absolute freedom.
Cos, what with my romance gene being faulty and all, my first thought was what it would be like to walk onto the set of Bound Gods... (did I say that out loud?)
Anyway, open a window because you're going to need some fresh air in about five-hundred words' time. Vicky has just returned early from a lukewarm date to find that her flatmate and his boyfriend have been inspired by a site she accidentally left open on her computer...
I hear the TV straight away
as I unlock the door. At least, I think it’s the TV when I first hear voices through
speakers. “Hi guys, I’m home.” They’re still on the sofa, but all my fantasies
have not adequately prepared me for what I see. Not when it’s right there,
right in front of me on my antique burgundy leather couch. They’re both butt
naked. But that’s a minor consideration. Will is lying across Jake’s lap face
down, his ass raised on the top of Jake’s thighs.
They freeze as I come into
the room, but they don’t jump up and start making excuses. Which is probably
because Will is in no fit state to jump anywhere. Not with his wrists and
ankles bound with two of my silk scarves. My laptop is open on the coffee
table, the film I watched earlier playing quietly in the background. Not the
TV. That’s blank, reflecting Jake and Will’s positions back to me even as I try
to do the decent thing and look away. Will’s got a knotted tea towel tied in
his mouth and a little voice at the back of my mind says, “He’d better not be
drooling on my antique burgundy leather couch.”
“I was tired,” I stutter,
telling them the same lie I told Mr Nice. “I’m sorry. I should have let you
know I was coming back so soon.”
“Well, no. It’s your apartment.”
He’s not as embarrassed as
he should be. I know we’re open about my vibrator and his wanking, but why is
he not redder in the face, why is he not flustered and stammering like I am?
Because he knows what I’ve been watching on my laptop. It’s right there playing
back to me now, those two delightfully submissive guys.
“Oh sorry about that. I
borrowed your laptop to look something up. But you hadn’t closed your browser.
That’s kind of what set us off. We were planning a quiet night watching the
football.”
I’m still standing in the
doorway and I’m just thinking, “Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God,” over and over
again. In fact, I realize I’m saying it out loud. “Oh my God. It’s. I don’t
know. I just. Oh my God.”
“It’s okay Vickster. What’s
not to like? Two hot men, tied up and at your disposal. I can totally see why
you’d be looking at that when you should be working.” He winks.
I glance at Will’s face. And
I laugh, albeit a little hysterically, at the thought that he has by far the
easiest role in this little scenario. He’s looking quite calm, tied hands
resting against the small of his back, ankles on the armrest so his feet dangle
over the edge. His face looks barely flushed. Unlike his ass, which is bright
red from where Jake has been hitting it with the wooden spoon he is still
holding in his left hand.
“Do you want a go?” He holds the spoon towards me.
And check out all these other delicious excerpts:


A quiet night watching the football. Pull the other one!
ReplyDeleteI love this, can just picture the scene