It's Day Two of my interviews with the More Smut for Chocoholics authors and today they're talking about why they wanted to write for the anthology. Yeah, yeah, I know, why wouldn't you want to? Tomorrow, I'll be turning really mean and asking them how they'd cope in a world without chocolate. Catch up on yesterday's post here.
What made you want to write for More Smut for Chocoholics?
Victoria Blisse: My husband made
me. Heh, no, not really. He is one of the editors and he might have reminded me
a time or two about the call but I love smut and chocolate so I didn’t need
much persuading to get one written.
Slave Nano:
Love of chocolate + Pagan Goddess = story. I just couldn’t miss the opportunity
of putting Ixcacao, the Aztec Goddess of Chocolate, into a sexy story.
Anna Sky: Chocolate and sex, what could
be better?! I had a few ideas but really needed to get a spanking in there, to
stay true to my writing form. A friendly dom teasing his girlfriend seemed the
perfect way to do it.
Jillian Boyd: I'd missed out on writing for the first Smut for Chocoholics and felt a
bit bummed out about it. So when this call came around, I jumped on it and
wrote my story.
Vanessa de Sade: The combination
of my two passions. Sex and chocolate,
with the added bonus of being able to indulge in a voluptuous Victorian setting
complete with Rubenesque ladies being very naughty…
Lucy Felthouse: Because I love
chocolate—simple as that. I’m definitely a chocoholic!
Wendi Zwaduk: Easy! I love chocolate
and adding play to having chocolate equals YUM! Plus I love working with Mitnik
and Tilly. They are awesome. (Aww, thanks Wendi.)
Aurelia T Evans: I think
playing with chocolate and whipped cream might have been one of my first sexual
fantasies. I’m glad I was finally able to use that in one of my stories. In
addition, I’m fascinated by fairy tales. “Crumbs” is loosely based on the
“Hansel & Gretel” story, because who doesn’t like a gingerbread house full
of desserts that they’re compelled to eat?
Nicole Gestalt: I have a story in Smut for Chocoholics and, well, I love chocolate! I'd had the idea for The Competition for a while and was just looking for a reason to get down to writing it, the submission call for More Smut for Chocoholics was the perfect excuse.
Nicole Gestalt: I have a story in Smut for Chocoholics and, well, I love chocolate! I'd had the idea for The Competition for a while and was just looking for a reason to get down to writing it, the submission call for More Smut for Chocoholics was the perfect excuse.
Annabeth Leong: I'd written for the original Smut for Chocoholics and had a great time (and loved reading the resulting book)! When I heard there was a follow-up planned, I knew I had to be in on it.
Tilly Hunter: I
like to approach a theme like this from unexpected angles (so to speak). So
Chocoholics gave me the chance to think about some unusual aspects – like the
fact that Aztec women were forbidden from consuming cacao, and, in my other
story, the development of a chocolate beer (not so unexpected for anyone who
knows me, I guess!).
You can buy More Smut for Chocoholics at Amazon,
Amazon
UK, All
Romance and other online book shops.

No comments:
Post a Comment