Feeling a bit peckish? How about a couple of squares of deliciously velvety dark chocolate? Or maybe you prefer the melt-in-the-mouth feel of something creamier and packed with sugar? I asked our More Smut for Chocoholics authors what they thought, and the answers made me, well, hungry. Tomorrow, they'll be sharing all about why they wanted to write for the anthology.
What is your favourite kind of chocolate and why?
Victoria Blisse: The chocolate in
my hand…no, seriously now. I am a complete sucker for Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
Oh, they are my sweet, sweet downfall.
Slave Nano:
Cadbury’s flake. I love collecting all the bits in the wrapper and shovelling
them into my mouth. And they’re so crumbly and sensuous (influenced by TV
advertising – me? No!).
Anna Sky: Fairtrade, organic, dark as
possible. I let it melt on my tongue, and savour it for as long as possible.
Otherwise, I’m a fan of “peanutella” – a crazy concoction of chocolate spread
and peanut butter on my toast in the mornings!
Jillian Boyd: Green & Black’s milk
chocolate with sea salt. Because it never fails to make me feel better when I'm
down in the dumps.
Vanessa de Sade: The blackest,
darkest chocolate there is, as untainted by sugar as possible and potent and
deadly. I prefer pure chocolate but if
it must be filled I go for pralines and Gianduja, whole nuts and dried fruits
soaked in liqueurs. (Hotel Chocolat
Rum-Soaked Raisins, for example!)
Lucy Felthouse: Cadbury’s Dairy
Milk, just because I love the taste. If you want more in depth information than
that, I’m afraid you’ll have to ask my taste buds ;)
Wendi Zwaduk: Hmm... This is tough.
I’d say either the chocolate from Grandpa’s Cheese Barn in Ashland, Ohio, Suzin
L Chocolates out of Elyria, Ohio. or Daffin’s Chocolates in Sharon,
Pennsylvania. Daffin’s was actually my inspiration for the original Smut story,
Drizzle Me in Chocolate.
Aurelia T Evans: I am in
total love with dark chocolate. It’s my not so secret vice to have three or
four of the little wrapped chocolates every day. I also love hot chocolate in wintertime
and truffles at Valentine’s Day. Chocolate with hazelnut is also love.
Nicole Gestalt: I go through phases of what chocolate I enjoy. This Christmas just gone I found myself in London and managed to get to Hotel Chocolat and ended up with a large bag of them! After rationing them I'm still left with a few (just).
Nicole Gestalt: I go through phases of what chocolate I enjoy. This Christmas just gone I found myself in London and managed to get to Hotel Chocolat and ended up with a large bag of them! After rationing them I'm still left with a few (just).
Annabeth Leong: I like chocolate infused with other things. My favorite things for it to be mixed with are salt, orange, and cardamom.
Tilly Hunter: I
actually bought a bag of cacao bean nibs as research for my story, A Steamy
Brew. They were truly disgusting. Give me a Cadbury's Dairy Milk any day
(preferably every day).
You can buy More Smut for Chocoholics at Amazon,
Amazon
UK, All
Romance and other online book shops.

This was a lot of fun! :-) Love talking about chocolate!
ReplyDelete