It's nearly time... for The Big Book of Submission: 69 Kinky Tales. This Cleis Press offering, edited by Rachel Kramer Bussel, is out next month and is already getting some fab reviews. Check out the book's Tumblr page for links to those, along with news, dates of readings, excerpts and pre-order information. It has one hell of a line-up of authors, with fellow Brits including Kay Jaybee, Lucy Felthouse and Nicole Gestalt. Here are two little extracts from my stories in the book. Check out this post for a taste of all 69.
Training My Dom
So there we were, isolated in the middle of nowhere. Where
no one could hear me scream, as he put it. I was standing naked on a hard slate
floor beneath the mezzanine bedroom, arms high up my back in a box tie, rope
wrapping them tight against my torso. More rope strung up from there to the
bars of the balcony above, pulling me onto my toes. Ball gag, silk blindfold
and silver bar nipple clamps screwed tight—and then screwed some more.
Toasted Marshmallows
I stare at my best friend’s cock. I’ve never seen it
before. But from this position—on my knees—I’m getting a close-up view. It’s
around the same erect length as my own, but a little thicker. Its head is
darker.
“I said, suck it.” Karen repeats the order. She doesn’t like
having to repeat an order and I don’t like letting her down. I stick my tongue
out, shape it around Nathan’s head and guide it into my mouth. I’d use my
hands, but she’s cuffed them behind me—and linked them to my ankle restraints
for good measure.
No comments:
Post a Comment