Howdy, Dungeon Crawlers and welcome to my part of this week's offerings, brought to you by RTK Dungeon Crawl.. I'm bringing you an excerpt from the newly released More Smut for Chocoholics, published by House of Erotica. As co-editor with Kev 'Mitnik' Blisse, I claimed the privilege of writing two stories for the collection. This one is a delightful bit of femdom in which a naive young Spaniard stumbles upon a camp of Aztecs who have left their city in order to escape the strict regulations that ban women from consuming the revered cacao.
September 8th,
1521
I
have burnt the pages of this diary that recounted my earlier explorations in
the Aztec territory. They are no longer of any consequence. Botany, geology,
zoology... what attraction can these subjects hold to me, now that I have known
Ixchel? I came here to test my mettle as an explorer, knowing that I would
endure arduous treks, hunger, thirst, and great physical challenges. The
prospect excited me; I knew that from my hardships would come great
advancements in scientific knowledge. Little did I know the real danger, and
ecstasy, I would face.
I
stumbled right into the midst of their encampment before I realised. I was so
thirsty, and the waterfall tumbled over the cliff face behind their clearing.
It was all I focused on as I left the trees. But when Ixchel—for I know now the
name of my captor, my enchantress—stepped in front of me, I turned and saw that
I was surrounded by some dozen or so of the native people of this area.
I
tried to utter some words of peace, thinking perhaps that a placatory tone
would convince them I was no threat. But after the treachery and violence I had
witnessed in their capital city, Tenochtitlan, I could understand their
wariness of a Spaniard. How were they to know that I had joined the expedition
out of a desire for knowledge and understanding rather than conquest?
Ixchel
raised her arm towards me and placed one finger on my lips to silence me, then
spoke a few words of command to her companions. Two men stepped to my sides;
they removed my backpack and took my arms. The pressure they applied was gentle
but firm and I allowed them to lead me, though it meant stumbling backwards
over the stony ground, until I felt at my back the trunk of a tree. Another
woman now came before me, carrying a length of twisted vine. She took it behind
me and wound it about my wrists until I was bound inescapably in place.
You
may wonder why I did not try to run, or to fight them off before I became
helpless. And my rational explanation would be to call to mind my extreme
exhaustion, the hunger and thirst I had endured in the three days since
becoming separated from my companions and lost in this great valley. Perhaps I
was indeed delirious. But the truth is that already Ixchel’s dark eyes had
bewitched me. I felt as if I had no choice but to comply with her wishes. And
it gave me the greatest of joy to surrender myself to her, a joy that I felt
flare inside me like the heat of one of the Aztecs’ spiced dishes as it passes
down one’s throat.
You can buy More Smut for Chocoholics at Amazon, Amazon
UK and All
Romance.
Keep crawling for more delicious excerpts and kinky musings...


Sweets, sex, and kink colliding. I love it!
ReplyDeleteI love the voice you bring to this- excellent!
ReplyDelete