He started it. We’d flirted by text for weeks. Filthy texts:
“I want to feel your hard cock deep in my throat,” “I’m going to lick your
pussy until you scream...”
“Tell me where your imagination’s been today,” I wrote
during a quiet moment at work.
“I thought about some handcuffs,” came the reply. His mind
was obviously not on office business either.
I asked for clarification: “For you or for me?”
“I was thinking of using them on you xx.”
Halle-fucking-lujah.
Now, that's a pretty short excerpt, you might by thinking to yourself, but never fear; you can actually read the whole story for free on two retailer sites. You can choose the apostrophe-free version at Powell's Books, or the version with apostrophes but a little squeezed on the layout at Publishers Group West.
I'll be bringing you an excerpt from my other story in the antho, Toasted Marshmallows, tomorrow. You can buy The Big Book of Submission at Amazon US and Amazon UK or at other outlets listed on the book's Tumblr page.

No comments:
Post a Comment