Another excerpt, as promised. A teaser. A taste... of Toasted Marshmallows, the second of my stories in The Big Book of Submission: 69 Kinky Tales. In which two submissive guys realise they have more in common than beer and football when their girlfriends organise a little outing to the forest:
I stare at my best friend’s cock. I’ve never seen it before.
But from this position on my knees I’m getting a close-up view. It’s around the
same erect length as my own, but a little thicker. Its head is darker.
“I said suck it.” Karen repeats the order. She doesn’t like
having to repeat an order and I don’t like letting her down. I stick my tongue
out, shape it around Nathan’s head and guide it into my mouth. I’d use my
hands, but she’s cuffed them behind me. And linked them to my ankle restraints
for good measure.
It’s such a strange sensation. Like a moleskin cover on a
hardback book. Soft skin sliding over rigid, engorged flesh. Of course I’ve
felt the same thing before in my hand. I’m a 27-year-old guy – I feel my own
erections most mornings in the shower. But to have someone else’s in my mouth,
stretching my lips and pushing my jaw down. Well. I suck, running my tongue up
the underside. It seems the thing to do. I realize I’ve never analyzed the
precise movements Karen’s mouth makes to cause my shaft to stiffen and pulse to
climax. She only does it when I’ve been a good boy and obeyed her
satisfactorily. I’m hoping for a reward today, more than the toasted
marshmallows she’s promised from our backwoods campfire. But if she punishes me
instead? I’ll still enjoy it.
"You’re doing well, sweetie,” she says, placing a hand on the
back of my head and pushing me on until I cough. Nathan, one of the few old college
pals I’ve kept in touch with, has no choice but to stay in position. He’s
standing against a maple, arms pinned back around the trunk and more rope wrapping
his torso against the rough bark. A thick stick between his teeth, tied in
place around the back of his head, gags him. I watched his girlfriend, Rosie,
put him place while I knelt in the leafmold waiting to be told what to do.
For more on the line-up, reviews and excerpts, check out the The Big Book of Submission Tumblr.

No comments:
Post a Comment