Tuesday, 31 December 2013

Smut news

Feeling thoroughly stuffed yet? I've eaten too much, drunk too much and am looking forward to getting back to what passes for normality round these parts. 

I have some new year news for you. My fellow editor, Kev Blisse, and I seem to have underestimated the impact NaNoWriMo would have on our call for submissions for More Smut for Chocoholics. It looked like about 99% of my writerly contacts were taking part. We extended the deadline once, but with Christmas then looming we find ourselves still in need of some more chocolicious stories. 

We've now made a new deadline of March 31st 2014 with a view to launching the book alongside Smut by the Sea III at the Smut by the Sea event in Scarborough in June. All the details of the call are here.

I'd particularly like to see some unusual takes on the theme - a bit of fantasy, sci-fi, historical or futuristic. Let your imaginations go wild. And I'd like to thank everyone who has submitted so far for your hard work, and for being patient with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment